Monday, January 1, 2018

Our 2018 Resolutions - Some Crafting, Some Not

 


 

Gerry – Use up all my fabric, beads, cardstock, ribbon before I buy more (unless Joann’s has a super duper sale).  Let Linda Hurley Clark see the inside of my garage, put more things in my Etsy store.

Sharon – Organize craft supplies and destash.

Debbie – Start crafting something, organize my craft supplies and do not buy anymore until I use what I have!

Beth – Organize craft supplies, finish started projects, use what I have before buying more.

Nedal – Lose weight, do more yoga and meditation, do not buy yarn.
 
 

Linda – Organize my fabric, use up fabric, then buy more.  Relax.

Coleen – Make more money, budget, see family more.

Terry – I resolve not to resolve.  I need to be more flexible.

Lynn – Make more clay art.

Cindi – Use up all my glass!  Make more stuff!

Maria – Be kinder, gentler.  Stop fighting myself.

Merriam – Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christina Montaruli, My Tilted Canvas

Christina Montaruli is our   newest member of the Las Vegas Crafters Guild.   Welcome Christina!!   A former New Yorker from Long Island   (...