Monday, December 11, 2017

Our 2017 Christmas Wishes. . . . .

 


Our 2017 Christmas Wishes

Gerry – Good health for all, a safe and joyful holiday, and no re-gifts!
Sharon – Health, wealth, and safety for all.  Special times with family and friends.

Debbie – More time with my husband, health and happiness, and to continue to be among the Guild.

Beth – Health and happiness, and  safe and happy holidays for all.
Nedal – Health for me, family and friends, see people smile more, and love each other for God’s sake.

Coleen – Health for all and peace throughout the world.
Terry – More time to live, love and laugh.

Teri – Health and safety for all and more sharing of love and understanding.
Megan – Time with family, warmth and love.

Lynn – Hit the lottery and retire.  A white Christmas in Wisconsin.
Kristin – Health, happiness and a peaceful, stress free year. (Amen!)

Cindi – I have everything I need – NO WISHES.
Maria – My Beshert, my twin self.

Merriam – More smiles and real hugs. 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christina Montaruli, My Tilted Canvas

Christina Montaruli is our   newest member of the Las Vegas Crafters Guild.   Welcome Christina!!   A former New Yorker from Long Island   (...