Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thankful - Las Vegas Crafters Guild 2017 Gratitude List


We asked our members to list what they are thankful for and here's what
they said:

Lynn - My son Cameron, my BFF, and only 3 years to retirement
Megan - Family, coffee and naps (haha)
Cindi - My health, friends that are SO Awesome! Family and the ability
            to create beautiful things.

Merriam - Grateful for Medicare,
                 blessings of friends, and
                 good genes.
Beth - Family and friends, a job to
           afford my crafting project
           supplies.





Kristin - Family and friends, crafts and my job.
Nedal - My family safe and healthy, having friends like you, and a job and school.
Sharon - Waking up every morning, and all my wonderful angels supporting me.

Terry- I count my blessing every day.  Life is good!
Teri - Family and friends, love of crafting, and blessings in abundance.







Coleen - Amazing family and amazing friends.
Linda - I'm thankful that I get to create lovely things out of fabric and people like them and purchase them!







Debbie - A wonderful husband, family and friends, and my special crafting family.
Maria - My family, my good life and my creativity.







Gerry - Thankful that JoAnn's is not close to my house and for family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christina Montaruli, My Tilted Canvas

Christina Montaruli is our   newest member of the Las Vegas Crafters Guild.   Welcome Christina!!   A former New Yorker from Long Island   (...